Education is the most important engine that drives the development of individuals. Strong individuals; empowered citizens are the most important engine that enables the sustainable social, political and economic development of societies.
We award merit-based high school scholarships to bright and needy students in developing countries.
Thereby, donors directly impact individuals and their societies.
1. Donate a scholarship to finance the school fees for a gifted student with a financially challenged background.
2. Be part of the admissions committee and decide which applicant you would like to support.
3. Yearly progress reports about your scholar (AiduFellow) keep you informed about how your scholar is doing. In addition the scholarship is named after you (e.g. "Paul Smith Scholarship").
4. Annual Mentorship Academies will offer your AiduFellows the opportunity to meet and learn from other scholars and from inspiring external speakers.
5. At least 90% of your donation is invested in education. Our operating costs are covered by our "AiduPartners", voluntary work, and donations specifically designed for that purpose. Furthermore in most of our chapters (UK, Germany and Switzerland) your donation is tax deductible.
Your scholarship means the world – a scholar’s chances in life are turned around by 180°.
Your scholar will contribute to the development of his/her society!